april 22
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
URGH! THIS SUCK SO BAD! so much for the counselling talk, so much for the controlling my temper and stuffs. FUCK! I'm in such a rage, like a mad dog trapped in a cage. I got so much to say , But no one will be listening, so FUCK IT! URGH! FUCK! In the past, you'll be the one who is ALWAYS there for me, now you're gone. IMISSYOUSOMUCHMUM! =(( Now I feel like everyone is turning their back on me and walking away, all i can say is that INEEDYOUMUM! I need to talk to someone!
URGH! THIS SUCK SO BAD! so much for the counselling talk, so much for the controlling my temper and stuffs. FUCK! I'm in such a rage, like a mad dog trapped in a cage. I got so much to say , But no one will be listening, so FUCK IT! URGH! FUCK! In the past, you'll be the one who is ALWAYS there for me, now you're gone. IMISSYOUSOMUCHMUM! =(( Now I feel like everyone is turning their back on me and walking away, all i can say is that INEEDYOUMUM! I need to talk to someone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home